These terms and conditions define all the rules concerning the use of the online store operated by the company Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions are available on the store’s website at all times.
1. The online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Store”, is available at the following Internet address: www.it-zakupy.pl.
2. The Store is the sole property of the company Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków at ul. Walerego Sławka 3A, 30-633 Kraków, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000516717, holding tax identification number NIP 679-310-21-28.
3. The Store sells goods and services by means of an online website (www.zakupy-it.pl) in the form of a remote agreement between the person placing an order, hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”, and Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”. It is possible to place orders electronically by way of sending the order to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. The Store sells to Customers who are natural persons with full capacity to perform acts in law, legal persons or organisational units without legal personality, making purchases solely within the framework of a business or professional activity conducted on their own behalf.
5. Each Customer placing an order in the online store is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions. Ignorance of the Terms and Conditions does not relieve the Customer from the obligation to comply with the rules they contain.
6. When purchasing from the Store the Customer confirms that it read the Terms and Conditions and accepted the provisions thereof.
7. The subject matter of purchase are products presented on the website of the Store.
8. All the rights to brands and trademarks presented on the website of the Store belong to their owners and are subject to protection, which results from the regulations of Polish and international law.
9. Placement of an order by a Customer is equal to representation that the purchase is made within the framework of the conducted business activity.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
1. The current product range of the Store is presented on the website www.zakupy-it.pl. It includes both products and services.
2. If their price is not specified, the services presented in the Store are each time evaluated individually, once detailed information regarding their range is provided by the Customer.
3. From time to time, the Seller organises promotional campaigns and/or sell-offs. The number of goods subject to promotional campaigns and/or sell-offs is limited, and the orders are implemented pursuant to their placement times, until stocks of goods subject to the promotional campaign and/or sell-off are exhausted. The seller specifies the time frame for the organised promotional campaigns and/or sell-offs, and all the orders placed before or after the specified time will not be covered by them.
4. The Store reserves the right to change the goods in the product/service range, introduce new and withdraw previously offered goods, as well as to organise, modify and cancel promotional campaigns.
5. All the information concerning goods, including in particular the catalogues, folders, brochures, other informational or advertising materials, as well as information contained on the website www.it-zakupy.pl, directed by Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o. to recipients and potential customers do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the legal regulations, but only an invitation to negotiation. Product photos are for reference purposes and may at times be different from the actual appearance of the item. However, this never changes their properties.
ACCEPTANCE AND COMPLETION OF ORDERS
1. The orders are accepted electronically 24 hours a day by means of an order form, available on the website of the Store, via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and by telephone under the following number: (12) 646-97-68.
2. Orders placed on working days after 5 p.m., as well as orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays will be accepted and processed starting from 9 a.m. on the following working day.
3. In the case of some products and services, the price is not displayed. In such a case, the Customer needs to contact the customer service of the Store and determine the quantity and the price of the product or the scope of services individually.
4. When placing an order, the Customer is obliged to provide correct personal (identification) data, which will be used on the invoice: full name, exact address, tax identification number (NIP), e-mail address, telephone number and full delivery address, if different from the contact address.
5. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the performance of the order if the data provided by the Customer at the time of registration is incomplete (lack of full name, address, tax identification number (NIP), e-mail address, telephone number and delivery address, if different from the contact address), or if the data provided by the Customer is incorrect or false.
6. Placement of an order does not constitute its acceptance. Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o. can refuse to complete the order, even without providing any reason.
7. Once the order is accepted for completion, the Customer receives a pro forma invoice, based on which the Customer makes payment for the selected goods. Once the order is completed, i.e. once the goods are delivered to the Customer, the Customer will receive a final VAT invoice.
8. Order acceptance is effective upon the payment being credited to the account by the Seller's bank. Order acceptance will each time be confirmed via e-mail by an employee of the Store.
9. The Store reserves the right to confirm an order by telephone or e-mail.
10. The order will be performed if the goods are available in stock or at the Store's suppliers. If any ordered goods are unavailable, the Store will contact the Customer, who will make a decision regarding the completion of the order (partial completion, extension of wait time for the completion of the order, or cancellation of the entire order).
PRICES OF GOODS AND PAYMENTS
1. All the prices of products available from the Store are prices expressed in PLN or in a currency which is converted to PLN for informational purposes on a daily basis, in accordance with the binding exchange rate published by the Polish National Bank (NBP). The prices expressed in the currency are shown next to the products, but only the prices in PLN are deemed applicable. When an order is placed by the Customer, a pro forma invoice will be issued, on which the prices for goods in foreign currency will be converted to PLN with the use of the selling rate of the NBP on that particular day.
2. Prices of products presented in the store are net prices and do not include the goods and services tax (VAT). The tax will be added each time to the invoice if the Customer' registered office is located within the territory of the Republic of Poland. If the Customer's registered office is located outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, but within the territory of the EU, appropriate legal regulations applicable with respect to VAT for the intra-Community supply of goods and provision of services or export of goods and services will apply.
3. All the prices of products available from the Store are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 and the subsequent articles of the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended). They are subject to change at any time, especially due to changes in currency exchange rates or changes in the manufacturer's prices. The Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods included in the offer.
TIME OF COMPLETION AND DELIVERY
1. For most of the products, the information provided is either the number of pieces/units currently available in the supplier's stock or the wait time (which does not include public holidays). The availability of products for which order completion time is not provided ranges from 3 days to 4 weeks. Prior to ordering this type of product, ask the customer service of the Store to provide exact availability details.
2. Orders for goods with different times of completion will be sent to the Customer either once the entire order is completed (i.e. after the longest quoted time period passes) or in parts. In such a case, the Customer is obliged to select the form of delivery.
3. Shipping time will be calculated from the moment the transfer for the full amount of the order is booked on the account of the Store.
4. Should the completion of the order be impossible within the announced time frame, the Customer will be informed about this fact via electronic mail or via telephone by an employee of the Store and will be asked to decide on further proceedings.
5. Delivery time via Courier mail within the territory of Poland usually takes 1 to 2 working days.
6. The Customer is obliged to check the content of the delivered parcel in the presence of the Courier in order to verify whether it complies with the order and if the delivered product has not been subject to mechanical damage during transport.
7. Should damage to the packaging and/or the content of the parcel, or defect in the parcel be identified, the Customer is obliged to prepare and sign a parcel damage report, and to prepare and sign the damage report in the presence of the Courier, including the date and time of delivery and the description of damage to the parcel. The report (signed by the Customer and the Courier) is one of the basic prerequisites for the Seller's claims for damage or defects in the parcel towards the Courier.
COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
1. All the goods available in the store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
2. If the goods do not conform to the agreement, the Customer has the right to file a complaint regarding the purchased goods. The purchased goods should be sent intact with a letter specifying the non-conformance and the expectations of the Customer regarding the way the obligations of the Seller should be fulfilled at the expense of the Store to the address: Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o., ul. Walerego Sławka 3A, 30-633 Kraków, upon contacting the customer service of the Store at the telephone number: (12) 646-97-68 or the e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The Store will take a stance on the demands of the Customer within 5 working days from the time when the inconsistency of the goods with the agreement is reported. If the Store does not take a stance on the demands of the Customer, it means that the Seller recognised the demand as justified.
4. In each of the above-mentioned cases, if the satisfaction of Customer's demands involves the delivery of new or repaired goods, all delivery costs are covered by the Store.
5. The warranty, regardless of its type, does not include the Store taking any responsibility for damage caused by the malfunction of the offered products, including economic losses to the Customer's property, loss of financial profits or loss of data.
6. Goods replaced with new in the course of the repair process constitute the property of the Store and will not be returned to the Customer.
7. Before the parcel is accepted, the packaging should be checked for possible signs of damage that occurred during transport and delivery. Attention should be paid in particular to the condition of tapes or seals stuck onto the parcel. If the packaging of the parcel bears marks of damage or if the seals (tapes) are broken, the parcel should not be accepted, a damage report should be prepared in the presence of the courier and the Seller should be contacted as soon as possible in order to resolve the matter. Verification of the parcel on receipt is a necessary condition for taking into account any possible claims of the Customer regarding damage or theft of the parcel during transport.
8. The statutory liability of the Seller for the warranty on defects in the offered products is hereby excluded between the Parties.
9. The Seller does not accept returns of the products purchased in the Store.
1. Registration or placement of an order in the online store managed by the company Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o. constitutes the expression of consent to the storage and processing of personal data, provided in the registration form, by the Seller and the related entities, in accordance with the applicable regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), as necessary for the completion of the order. The personal data controller is the company Quantum Qguar Sp. z o.o., ul. Walerego Sławka 3A, 30-633 Kraków. The data can be shared with the entities responsible for delivery. The Seller will not be held liable for the Customer providing false data.
2. A registered user of the Store can, at any time, demand his or her account to be removed without providing any reason, which the Controller is obliged to perform immediately. The user should send a request for removal of his or her data to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended).
2. The competent court for resolving any matters resulting from a sale agreement is the court competent for the registered office of the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the agreement.
3. The Store reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes in the Terms and Conditions apply from the moment of their clear indication and becoming available on the website of the Store. Orders placed prior to the effective date of the changed Terms and Conditions are completed on the basis of the Terms and Conditions applicable on the day the Order was placed.
4. The Terms and Conditions in the above version are effective as of 05.12.2014 and apply to all orders placed from 05.12.2014 onwards.